About Me

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
For information on having your Dream Cake email me direct @ mycakedreamsmia@gmail.com or call me @ 786 486 8568

Friday, December 30, 2011

Shift Dream Cupcakes

These cupcakes are really cute and tasted great. These are chocolate w/ caramel sauce (my favorite), strawberry shortcake, Dominican w/ pineapple filling, and last but definitely not least peanut butter and jelly.

This was a marathon of baking and preparing for this one. It was a total of 16 dozen cupcakes. I had so much fun. The chocolate cupcakes had a chocolate embellishment, the strawberry shortcake had a fresh strawberry on top w/ strawberry jam inside, the Dominican cupcakes had merengue w/ a fondant buttrfly, and the peanut butter had grape jelly w/ a peanut butter butter cream.

Hope to have the pleasure of making these for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment